The nature of my work deals with my need of self exploration. My works are intended to inspire others to look deep inside of themselves to discover who they truly are and their purpose in life. I have recently found inspiration in my need to look further into my own family roots as well as the lives of other African Americans which reveal our personal journey’s but most importantly shine light on our strength as a race. My art and relationship building process speaks to who I am now and the woman I am destined to become. I will continue to lead and collaborate with youth and adults with the idea of creating a visual environment in our communities that conveys a sense of pride, unity, restoration and renewing physically through the beautification and art making process. It is my intent that my work will continue to build personal relationships through community art activities so that I will continue to empower and educate others of the untapped talent within our African American inner city communities in Baltimore city.