Passionate about community development, community organising and community VOICES, Rutendo Mudzamiri is a young woman born andraised in Zimbabwe. She has vast experience in  young women's leadership issues, arts promotion and artist management.

My passion is to continuously see people living their fullest potential using the power or their VOICE and TALENTS becoming the change they want to see in their own communities. I am naturally passionate about life and every dream seed that I can get my spirit to connect with. I have a vast training experience in leadership and initiating ground-breaking successful projects both, young women and arts organization from Zimbabwe mostly for young women. I have been described by others as a passionate dreamer, revolutionary and visionary who makes things happen. In order to realize some of my closest dreams.  

My thrust is arts leadership, social justice, and cultural management. I am determined to influence and build my community through and in arts and politics. I express my art through writing, photography, oral history/video, and painting. I have shared my work in Zimbabwe, South Africa, USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Mauritius and many more. My work represents the day to day issues that people go through, that hurt them, that excite them, that scare them, and that empower them.

My art work and programming focuses on those issues that, if not addressed in any way, may threaten the TOTAL development and progress of a community.