My work lives within the exploration and appreciation of the creative process as an innate human ability and need.  As a community artist I strive to continually illuminate—for others and for myself—creativity, not as something that only certain special individuals possess or have access to, but rather, as something that we all embody by nature of being human. 

With my heart in one hand and my creative spirit in the other I desire to nurture and inspire the loving creative nature of those around me.  I intend for my artwork, as well as my work in community, to serve as a platform for embracing and liberating creativity. It is my goal to highlight the importance of creative endeavors in the lives of every individual, especially those among us who are overlooked and may be lacking creative outlets in their lives.

Though my medium-of-choice changes with any given moment of inspiration—my formal artwork is largely sculptural in nature with thrown pottery and abstract process-oriented painting finding their way into the mix.  Exploring thoughts on creative endeavors and why art is important to each individual; my current impetus resides in finding ways to weave the voice of others into my work through various interactive components.